* Natural fabric – against the skin is a layer of white bamboo fleece, which is anti-bacterial (& mildew resistant), has great ventilation, helps reduce odours, and is really soft. It is also
anti-pilling and anti-fuzzing, so it washes really well. This fabric is far superior to the synthetic fabrics generally used in stay-dry nappies. It is also known to generate anions, which are very beneficial to bub’s health (they activate the bodies cells, purify the blood, help tiredness, calm the nervous system & improve allergies)
* Stays dry against the skin – Bamboo micro-polar fleece has the ability to draw moisture away from the skin, keeping your baby dry and helping prevent nappy rash. All moisture is drawn into the insert.
* Pocket design – a removable insert is placed inside the shell which allows you to separate the two parts for thorough washing and to speed up drying. It also allows you to add an extra insert or two of a nighttime to increase absorbency (meaning no midnight nappy changes).
* Highly absorbent – each nappy comes with one insert which is made up of 2 layers of bamboo fleece and 3 layers of microfibre, which are both highly absorbent fabrics.
* Waterproof – the combination of the layer of PUL (polyurethane laminate) and the polyester outer makes this nappy as waterproof as they come, so no cover is required. From our previous nappies we have concluded that this is the best outer fabric in terms of containing moisture and preventing wicking.
* Fast drying – the fabrics that make up the nappy allow it to dry extremely fast (1-2 hours with wind and sun and within a day if not).
* One size fits most – each nappy can be adjusted to fit from birth (3kg) through to toilet training (17 kg) so there is no need to buy a whole new set of nappies as your baby grows. There are also two rows of snaps for a snug fit around the thighs and the waist as your baby grows. The snaps are also nice and sturdy so won’t catch in the wash or wear over time like velcro can.
* Easy – no folding or pins and no soaking is required (see how to use for more info) which make our modern cloth nappies just as easy to pop on as a disposable and really simple to wash (especially if you use a flushable bamboo nappy liner to collect the solids).
* Great price – one of our main objectives at Hippybottomus is to provide an affordable price whilst maintaining the quality. We do this by keeping things simple, doing all of our web design and marketing ourselves and by only taking a very small profit margin. As an Australian company we also offer quick and friendly customer service and advice.
STAY-DRY NATURAL NAPPIES
Outer: Polyester with Waterproof PUL
Inner: White Bamboo Micro-polar Fleece
Each Nappy comes with 1 Insert: 3 layers of Microfibre & 2 layers of Bamboo Fleece.